Author Topic: Led Banned & Anyder's Plagiarist Mental Disorder  (Read 286 times)

Online Phobos

• Illuminatus =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
  • SWBFSpy Manager + Admin + Founder + Project Leader
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
Led Banned & Anyder's Plagiarist Mental Disorder
« on: July 29, 2017, 04:30:23 PM »
Here is proof of Anyder being a plagiarist and his severe mental disorder. He copied all my styles of servers, websites, and PS2 information, so I had to debunk all the "disinformation" he posted on his fake info website. Anyder also copied my forum design, even using the exact same stars background that is seen here lol

Here is also proof of Led being banned for his ingratitude and jealousy of my developments and contributions over the years. He was banned today for abusing his power and trying again to censor the truth about SWBFSpy. I created the name and group for SWBFSpy first, Anyder and Led tried to duplicate and steal my project like plagiarists. However, all that really resulted from their failed attempts was the community moving to SWBFModders.com

The truth will be visible on SWBFSpy.org forever and every single lie posted by Anyder, Led, and anyone else will be exposed and disproven completely.

http://info.swbfspy.org/Community.html

Community Blacklist: These hostile disgraced nazi troll IPs have been permanently banned + blacklisted from all official SWBF Community Websites & Servers for their failed attempts at killing the SWBF Community
68.62.*.* = LedNaziTroll
68.63.*.* = LedNaziTroll
2.153.*.* = AnyderNaziTroll
31.16.*.* = KalleNaziTroll
108.72.*.* = SandmanNaziTroll
108.81.92.* = JeanNaziTroll
75.139.132.* = JeanNaziTroll
68.225.118.* = JeanNaziTroll
62.232.*.* = gdh92NaziTroll
TBA = Shaking_SniperNaziTroll
TBA = Commander AwesomeNaziTroll
TBA = DavenportNaziTroll
TBA = IncognitoNaziTroll
TBA = GistechNaziTroll
TBA = Jdee-BarcNaziTroll
TBA = Drunken_MasterNaziTroll
TBA = Red04 (CC-4398)NaziTroll
TBA = RepCommNaziTroll
206.255.*.* = TirpiderNaziTroll
TBA = IncognitoNaziTroll
192.254.*.* = FAKELamers
74.91.*.* = FAKEServer
5.9.*.* = FAKEWebsite & Server
89.163.*.* = FAKEWebsite
208.146.35.36 = FAKEWebsite
162.248.*.* = FAKESpy
AnyderNaziIPs:
109.144.*.*
213.37.*.*
31.16.*.*
46.233.*.*
62.174.*.*
81.60.*.*
81.61.*.*
82.158.*.*

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:02:56 PM by Phobos »

SWBF Community Projects - 2017
- SWBFModders.com Forum
- SWBFSpy.org Master Server
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Night Of The Living Dead Battlefront Mod
When [FC] beat 1.0 and won the ICW3

Led the poor Poodoo troll got banned

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
Re: Led Banned & Anyder's Plagiarist Mental Disorder
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 05:01:57 PM »
- Gistech suffers from delusions of grandeur, paranoia, and a hilarious belief that swbfLamers and NaziToast will somehow outlive the SWBF community. SWBFModders is the central hub for SWBF1 and SWBF2, where most active modders of both games reside. I love how Gistech lives up to being a true coward nazi, he is a hilarious insult to the community that has contributed absolutely nothing of value, and his weak improper lies have failed epicly.

- The screencaps of Jdee-Barc's stupid posts are ripe material for memes about him acting like the "wannabe-clever fedora-tipping neckbeard" that he is. I mean, how does he have time to create and write a bunch of lies and hogwash? Well, probably because he's never made mods. He obviously doesn't have a job or go to school. His emotional investment in video games is his only way to escape the stress of reality so he can't imagine standing up for the truth, when he's too worked up supporting Led's & Anyder's lies.

- RepComm seems to have reading comprehension issues. No effort was wasted on the new project, as the only effort wasted was making contributions to swbfLamers, thinking those noobs would appreciate them. The kind of work on our crispy new website is useful, and not misleading, despite RepComm's failure to recognize the truth.

- Led does not wish Phobos success and vice versa. Anyone that knows Led already knows that everything in all of his posts are based on his own mind, and not in reality. We all know Led wants to pretend like he thought of SWBFSpy before Phobos, but he didn't. It is his ego that requires others to feed into the lie, and he pays them money to do so. What a waste.

- Two of Drunken Master's multiple personalities are suffering from delusions, pretending Phobos hacked into random Oklahama laptops.
http://i.imgur.com/ZxF7Uki.jpg

- Ah cool, Drunk Master posted more proof to publicly show the mental disorder Anyder has. In fact he has at least 11 severe disorders, probably more lol. It was suggested to create a fundraising page for Anyder's mental health, anyone interested ? Lol

- Anyder has banned everyone from his FAKEspy out of jealousy. Like I said a long time ago, if SWBFspy hadn't been created by Phobos and was under Anyder's administration, the active community would be about 85% smaller right now due to being banned lol

- I wouldn't doubt Davenport supporting the nazi Anyder if he was given that kind of power, good thing he isn't. Glad I chose not to get to know or promote Ultimo during the short time he was in the greatest SWBF clan of all time, considering he did nothing. Davenport seems a little too centered in his own delusional universe of lies.

- Tirpider once again acting like he knows things he doesn't. Making up more lies about Phobos somehow redirecting DNS traffic. Tirpider is probably just asking to be blocked from the servers, since he is not-yet-blocked from SWBFspy. Much simpler solution than letting another nazi run rampant.

- Davenport's attack on Phobos is really a double-edged sword, but I wonder if he already knows that. He's so wrapped up in spreading lies and trying to diminish the reputation of Phobos and all the contributions he made, yet in his attempt to bring Phobos down and spread lies about him, he's only bringing down the image of the (extinct) community that he holds so dear. The true irony is that Davenport is the one attacking the community and Phobos, by desperately spewing lies to admins of other websites, trying to drag as many outsiders as possible into the drama he's started. So much anger over getting banned from the greatest clan ever!

- There is only one edge to SWBF and Led never had it. He only tried to steal what was created by others he got jealous of.

- Red should not have bought the lie that was sold to him by swbfLamers. Phobos never opened a war against the "fake" community on Led's forum, instead Phobos supported it for years, until Led abused his power. It was Anyder who started a war (that he lost miserably) against the SWBF community and [FC]. Then Led and several minions joined in, only to get themselves banned and exposed for trolling. I never turned my back on the SWBF community, I actually created the real website for it. There was no respect on swbfLamers, that extinct forum is the most "disrespectful" joke of a community anyone has ever seen. swbfmodders is respectful of those who respect the truth. Also, Red got banned for becoming a nazi troll for no apparent reason. How regrettable for him.

- Well, you know, Led will only be encouraged to spread more lies. He can't accept the fact that truth permeates all lies, and that the community has moved to a new forum. Led is pretending Phobos made more than one account during the month of July 2017, which is also false. Phobos could just as easily stay away from Led's fake forum, but has a responsibility to the community to disprove all the lies. Let Led live in his own delusional world of lies by himself, and anyone else that wants to feed his ego. Led is also lying by saying that Phobos IP banned Tirpider during July 2017, which he didn't.

- Drunken Master is now lying and saying that Phobos just recently blocked his IP and went to "tedious" efforts to do so. This is not true. Drunken was banned months ago, and the ban has been in place ever since. Obviously it was less tedious for Phobos to ban the troll, than it was for Drunken to lock up his machine and crash an FC server.

- Davenport got banned from the [FC] community on GT. Now he has resorted to being a disgusting little troll and getting involved spreading lies, then when he is called out for it, denies what he said several days BEFORE getting banned, in reality only making himself look bad. Then Davenport makes up another lie just to top it off: Claiming that Phobos has used 20 different IPs "just to run names of people that got banned". Lol, what a funny delusional idiot.

- Banning trolls has always helped ensure the longevity of a community, so yeah it's a good idea for me to ban every nazi & troll that comes crawling out of the woodwork, especially trolls like Anyder.

- Led is looking the worst out of everyone, but there are many who have made themselves look bad recently. Led is now begging others to join the "hate Phobos out of jealousy and try to steal credit for his creations" club, a pitiful group of low failures. Join Led's Little Liar club today if you want to become a nazi!

- Davenport has stepped up as a big time nazi troll and started creating false reports on Gametracker, trying to ban Phobos from every website he can think of. This kind of malicious trolling coming from a jealous coward nazi who is extremely butthurt he got banned from [FC] and the SWBF Community.

- I think all of swbfLamers has tried to attack Phobos on every website they can, spreading lies out of desperation to other website admins, hoping they will swallow the foul sh1t Led and Anyder are spewing.

- Davenport admits he wanted to troll on GameTracker and laugh at his own incompetence. I'm glad he got himself banned! What a troll

- Incognito another fake plagiarist who wants to believe and spread only lies. What in the world made it so he can't read the truth that is clearly explained here for himself? Oh well, doesn't matter... Already self-explanatory by Anyder's trolling.

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 03:10:19 PM »
Noticing some severe mental disorders Incognito (and a few other trolls) have which compels them, like an obsessive compulsion, to post more weaksauce shit-talk on their extinct dead forum, every single time they see me post another community contribution on here. It's kind of cute, and actually so pathetic that it speaks volumes about their jealousy and how badly they wish they were part of the SWBF community lol 

Shaking_Sniper and Gistech have this to say

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »
Anyder copied my avatar for the second time, this time the crown portion, that poser just keeps getting more and more jealous lol

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools