Author Topic: Important Announcement to the Community  (Read 468 times)

Online Phobos

• Illuminatus =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
  • SWBFSpy Manager + Admin + Founder + Project Leader
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
Important Announcement to the Community
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:38:28 PM »
Good night SWBF Community,
Tonight, there were more lies posted by Anyder and Led to debunk, as it is my duty as community admin to inform the public of all hostility and disinformation directed towards the real SWBF Community.

Two members who used to be in the Community but are now banned (Anyder and Led) are continuing to spread lies publicly on their website. Let's break down the lies and reveal the truth once again.

- I was never "invited" to leave SWBFLamers, I chose to after witnessing too much PLAgairism and corruption.
- The FAKEspy admins are corrupt, as evidenced by their recent tyranny and hostility

Here is the real history of SWBFspy:

SWBFSpy is managed by Phobos at SWBFModders.com and supported by Game Ambassadors SirPimped and Elite.

SWBFSpy was the name given to the OpenSpy Master Server replacement, first started in 2013 by Phobos and Wolf. The Master Server lets players join servers using a "server browser".

I posted the name SWBFSpy in September 2013, it wasn't until December 2013 that SleepKiller heard about this from another [FC] member and tried to steal credit for the idea. The liar, Anyder, is now trying to discredit me entirely, even though I have already posted public proof that I created it in September 2013, months before anyone else ever mentioned it.
SWBF1 tunngle has died due to trolls and corruption of noobs like Joseph hosting radarphobic cheat tournaments and Led hosting radarphobic nooby servers. FC servers is all that remains so the SWBFSpy fix will be FC only forever we are whats left of the swbf community and will remain troll free to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played.

This is how it was always meant to be, SWBFSpy will have a "whitelist" and only approved members can play it. This is to keep out trolls and server crashers such as Anyder.

Phobos purchased the official domain name, SWBFSpy.org, and made the appropriate hex edits, which Anyder also tried to discredit me for. The new MS is not fully functional yet, but many have contributed to the project, including Luigi, CHC, Masaq, Spanky, and Soneek, along with some players from the PS2 community. We have also received donations and are not giving up on the project, just because some posers tried to steal it from us, and paid exorbitant amounts of money for help from other PLAgiarists.

There is plenty of evidence I thought of SWBFSpy first, Anyder is in denial, and obviously trying to censor any evidence that remains on SWBFLamers. I'm sure soon enough, Led will follow suit.

Unfortunately, Anyder seems to think he has some role of administration of the SWBFSpy MS. He is not involved in the project however, despite posting lies on his fake websites.

I registered the SWBFLamers youtube years ago just in case something like this were to ever happen. I made it very concise and easy to understand, not confusing like Anyder claims. Much unlike the fake SWBFLamers.com youtube.

Clearly Anyder is upset and holds serious resentment about his non-involvement in the Master Server. Led also stole the SWBFSpy.net domain after breaking his agreement with me, to help me launch a new MS, and to work "together" on 2 MS projects at the same time, obviously due to his need to monopolize everything.

I posted way back in May 2016 that the .ORG domain would be registered in the event of something like this, the .NET was a decoy, so I was not upset by Led's predictable decisions. In fact, it was Anyder who became enraged by my exposure of his lies about SWBFSpy.

SWBFSpy.com unfortunately has been stolen by Led and SleepKiller, but as long as I have access to the master server then it will be manageable.

If Led tries to steal this name for himself, I'll leave SWBFGamers.com permanently. We went to great methods to ensure [FC] would always have some level of admin for the SWBFSpy Master Server project we thought of 3 years ago.

Some of these posts here will be reposted on swbflamers but I'll edit them first to make sure nothing about the whitelist/blacklist ideas get revealed. Basically here is our contingency plans for managing the SWBF Community:
- For now we let Led and JediKiller run the master server, as long as I have access we will be able to learn how to control the server. Since OpenSpy released the source that is useful, but all the additional knowledge of transferring all the files to a new master server and setting that up wasn't documented in detail AFAIK.
- If at any point Led and SK abuse their power we will have a copy of the master server and can rename swbfspy.com to swbfspy.org or whatever other domain is useable. Then we can implement our own whitelist/blacklist if needed and post it public on our sites. This will "split" the community between pros and trolls, and should only be done as a last resort if Led can no longer be trusted as the public authority figure for SWBF.
- If Led refuses to let anyone from [FC] co-admin the master server or access the files, I will personally never release another mod on swbflamers again and leave that forum. If he is gonna insist on using our master server name then he needs to respect the creators by not trying to take away our ownership of the idea.
See, there is no way Led and SK are gonna have higher Tier access to SWBFSpy than the InvisAdmins.

Recently Anyder made a fake info website and tried to exclude me as a game server admin. This required me to launch the real info website, listing the real game server admins.

I never threatened Anyder or Led, I said that if they would not recognize the facts, they would be exposed for lying, and it's true, neither they or anyone else can stop the truth from being revealed. In fact Anyder is the one who started with threats first, then Led.

Anyder claims I am creating fake groups and pages, which I am not, but he is. All the pages I created were due to Led's inability to recognize the truth, so his fake project was banned as a result. Most of what Anyder posted on his fake info site was ripoffs and copies of what Phobos had originally written, on GameTracker, the clan server sites, and more.

SWBFSpy.org was registered because the .COM and .NET domains were stolen, not to cause confusion, but rather clarity regarding the truth. Anyder is now posting partial quotes of mine on his fake websites, trying to confuse and disinform the public of the truth.

We want everyone to understand why we banned Anyder and Led. The ban will be permanent, and the truth will never be censored.

SWBF Community Leader Phobos - SWBFSpy

PS. All my contributions on SWBFLamers are being censored/hidden from the public according to Led. He thinks this offends me, but it doesn't. Everything I posted there is obsolete, so many great contributions will be made on SWBFModders, and everything of value is being reuploaded over the following months. Led does not wish me well at all, quite the opposite, since if he really did, then instead of banning me and breaking his agreement, he would have honored his word and not tried to usurp my administration of SWBFSpy. I know that coding an MS is not the easiest task, but at least Led has recognized one truthful fact: I do have what it takes to build it. Led is now banned, just like Anyder, for being a pathetic idiot.

I will do whatever it takes to keep the SWBF Community alive, and all hostile supporters of the FAKE community banned. In a few years from now, hopefully more players understand the truth, and why this all had to happen. As a final note, I just want to remind everyone of one thing, that all the future holds for Led's fake community is further censorship/hiding of my past contributions, because they have nothing better to do, whereas the future of SWBFModders holds production, creation of new mods, and more cool developments :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:37:58 AM by Phobos »

SWBF Community Projects - 2017
- SWBFModders.com Forum
- SWBFSpy.org Master Server
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Night Of The Living Dead Battlefront Mod
When [FC] beat 1.0 and won the ICW3

Led the poor Poodoo troll got banned

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
Re: Important Announcement to the Community
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 01:28:06 PM »
Jean is clearly obsessed with lying and spreading delusions, when you consider he has no authority over SWBFSpy, and pretends I don't, when in fact I run all the game servers and created the master server. It is obvious that Jean is trying to cover up Anyder's PLAgiarism by pretending he thought someone framed me, proving his self-image obsession, simply because I wasn't afraid to post the truth.

It's a shame to watch someone like GDH92 who has no talent, lie and claim that I am wasting mine, which is not the case by a long shot. I'm not trying to harm Battlefront, that is Anyder and Led's agenda, and clearly GDH92's also. GDH92 is a liar by claiming I'm trying to hurt Battlefront, when I am only trying to save it. I am supporting the community and defending it from tyrants who seek to censor and destroy years of generous contributions. GDH92 is acting very childish about it, hopefully one day he can take a step back, see how full of shit he is, and get on with finding something better to do. Meanwhile I will continue to keep the game alive as I've been doing all these years :cheers:

The fake websites of Anyder & Led keep getting rolled out on various platforms, so dont' be fooled by them. The real websites I've created have listed the only players who actually are involved with the SWBFSpy project. I am not using aliases as members, Led is a liar. CHC, Soneek, Masaq, and the other openspy team members are all real, seperate individuals, despite the lies that HitLed wants people to believe.

Only because Anyder tried to remove me from his FAKEspy group, I then changed the ICW6 group and removed all trolls from it. I had founded that group anyway, so there was never a takeover, only a cleaning out of garbage.

I suggest that everyone leave Led's FAKESpy group, along with every one of his brainwashed troll supporters. Let him be a nazi in his own servers but no others.

This is perhaps the biggest temper tantrum AND ungrateful abuse of power I've ever seen anyone display, on Led's part. ;)

I recently watched Star Wars EP 1-3 again, and now I can't stop connecting Palpatine with Shaking_Sniper. He has the same type of troll mentality, Darth Sidious aka Darth Shaking_Sniper the lying sith troll :-*

It's a darn shame to see another troll without any talent like Commander Awesome lying, pretending I'm enraged simply for speaking the truth, and also for pretending that managing a master server and running a community is something "so petty". Probably because he is the one who's petty, which also explains the nazi officer uniform as his avatar lol.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:53:35 PM by Phobos »

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »
Now Davenport / Ultimo knows what it's like when everything you have is kicked out from under you, and to get permbanned from [FC]. Nothing of mine was lost or kicked out from under me, I simply removed un-needed tyrants from the community for abusing their power. Unfortunately for Davenport, he didn't have much, and actually made no contributions to the community, but ultimately this was his own doing.

Also in Led's case, he kicked it out from under himself, trying to kick me too.

Yes, certainly, I don't know what kind of life Davenport has outside of this, but he's making it seem obvious that he doesn't have one at all.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 05:06:07 PM by Phobos »

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 06:48:45 PM »
I witnessed Anyder crying yet again today about being banned from SWBFSpy, which I thought was pretty funny. Nobody cares about getting banned from Anyder's mental delusion. All who support Anyder-Nazi's lies with more hostility are rightfully going to be banned from the SWBF Community. I invite everyone to read the truth here, and witness the hilarious exposure of trolls who think they can get away with their pathetic trolling

Also, apparently Anyder is crashing everyone's FAKE servers. No SWBF1 servers have been crashed today. He is not crashing SWBF2 servers since those are on GameRanger and he lacks the knowledge of how to do that. Over the years I've been sent hacks/mods that are capable of crashing both games, but instead of trying to kill the game like Anyder, I have developed multiple anti-crash protection methods for both games.

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »
Incognito desperately tries to spread disinfo like a failed liar, like his role model "SeargentMarkIV", although with way less effort than others, because he is so boring and nobody likes him. A darn shame to see another jealous non-contributing fool like Incognito spew more BS and become enraged over the truth. Just another ungrateful nazi who thinks he can PLAgiarize my TWD mods, how pathetic :-*

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 12:22:35 AM »
- I want this to be 100% clear: only SWBFModders and ModDB has permission to host my mods or assets. No other site may host my content. Furthermore, we don't plan on hosting any "useless content" from non-contributors like Gistech. He has made nothing of value anyway.

Gistech has become more than just petty: He is clearly paranoid and delusional, and mentally ill, and obsessed with what I think. He is projecting hard, pretending I give a shit what his idiotic failed brain "thinks", when I don't, I only care to disprove his lies that he spews publicly. Gistech is severely mentally ill. Gistech is accusing everyone who supports the lies of not being a nazi, when the very act of doing so makes them nazis, and denying how much of a nazi he really is, which means "someone who abuses power". He is trying to bring racism and genocide into the matter like a sad pathetic troll. The last I checked, Gistech is an even bigger nazi than ever before, spewing out lies like a fountain does water.

I actually saw the lies Gistech wrote on his "fake extinct community" and witnessed again how he tried to plagairize what I've written, trying to pervert the truth with more of his filfthy disgusting lies. I've defended the truth on here and have the right to repost/reupload ALL my contributions here, that sad mentally broken troll can get as butthurt as he wants but it won't change anything. It's quite cute, rather pathetic actually, how Gistech is determined to burn every single bridge he has, while also pretending that I've burned bridges, when in fact I have simply taken out the garbage, and reinforced the bridges that actually matter. It is also quite cute that Gistech pretends I have "clones" on my website, what a paranoid psychotic moron lol. Gistech truly is a pestilence to SWBF and will stay banned forever for being such a malignant hostile troll.

- I suspect Led will continue to thrash about for a very long time and continue to spread fake lies on his extinct forum by which to voice his lame jealousy of me, along with all his minions who support his lies. Led will try to maximize the disinformation, but thanks in advance to those who can see through his BS. The very creation of this forum shows how much I've managed to minimize the damage -- if I hadn't fought back against the tyranny -- there would not even be a SWBF community anymore.

- I'd rather just forget about Gistech and get on with modding seasons 3-4 of TWD Battlefront. I've said what needs to be said about that loser and have far more important things to do than continously call him out for his worrysome and obvious mental issues. Hopefully he will stop spewing BS so I can get on with building more mods and a master server for the community. His failed plagiarist legacy BS fails anyway, just another attempt to ripoff ideas from my BF2 maps conversion thread posted years ago.

- How regrettable for Red04 to become a nazi, and for no apparent reason pretend like the ban message (originally for Anyder and Led) was directed towards him. It actually wasn't, until he started pretending it was lol. Also, I don't care why Red04 joined a lame extinct forum, nobody does actually, and I never claimed to know why. I want Red04 to know he is a liar, and a hacker, and I won't support lying hackers like him trying to dissolve not only the SWBF community, but also the large number of players who play SWBF. I also want the community to know that by building the master server and defending the community from tyrants, I am doing the exact opposite of what Red04 claims, because he is what we call a "non-contributor", who didn't save SWBF multiplayer for 5 years in a row (and still going), like I did. In fact, if I hadn't saved it for those ungrateful mentally ill chumps, the noob Red04 likely wouldn't have been there to begin with.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:54:33 AM by Phobos »

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
I suggest all server admins ban the liar Incognito, and lock all of his threads because they are useless, and read the truth on this website which provides a platform to support his lack of sanity and delusions. Obviously Incognito does no good for the community (another extremely jealous shit-talking non-contributor) and is an insane psychotic troll.

I've restarted all the SWBF Game Servers in the US for PC and PS2. Looks like Anyder is crashing the FAKE servers...

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 04:24:29 AM »
Gee, I wonder how much bigger of a troll Davenport is gonna become?
Man, that's ridiculous. Is there a way to combat the hostility?
Of course there is, I've added anti-crash tutorial for the community to stop trolls like Anyder & Davenport. More solutions are currently being tested.

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools

Online Phobos

• SWBF Community Leader
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SWBFSpy Info Site
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 08:01:24 PM »
Update posted on the SWBFSpy Community Info Page -> http://info.swbfspy.org/Community.html

Quote from: Phobos
Admin Update Aug 16th: Led & Anyder tried to block me and my VPS completely, copied all my servers/settings like jealous posers (the SWBFSpy PS2 server, [FC] Mos Cit server, etc.) , and then tried to steal my playerbase, using lies and manipulation. Just stealing credit for SWBFSpy wasn't enough -- they had to ban their greatest community contributor, server host, and game modder of all time. In other words, an instant "resignation" of their previously delegated power and participation in the SWBF community. As admin of the community, I simply do not just allow such hostility to manifest without banning and exposing those involved in such malice.

Now they have more delusional minions supporting their ungrateful plagiarist tyranny, because most MP games these days unfortunately have a worthless "troll base" of non-contributors whose sole purpose is to act trollish and hostile towards those who keep the community running, and release game-changing mods of all kinds. They will support fascist liars like Anyder and Led because they are either paid by them to be shills, or they're just too jealous and pathetic to actually contribute something of value to the game.

This is why I won't stop to defend the SWBF community from exposing and banning tyrants like that, and all those who support them. 15-30 nazi trolls is not 85% of the community, it is 0%. One dedicated contributor is worth more than a thousand non-contributors. I will finish the SWBFSpy master server as I originally envisioned it in 2013, and I will restore all the servers that I created for everyone to play in (excluding the banned tyrants), and I'll also release new mods and server mods to the community over the next few years. Everything will be restored over time, despite Led & Anyder's desperate attempts to censor all of my past contributions. No amount of effort on their part is going to take down what I've worked hard to preserve all these years, and I will continue saving online multiplayer for Star Wars Battlefront, as I have been doing ever since 2012.

Anyder was never anywhere close to ever becoming an Illuminated Modder. He just wanted to wear that tag because I did, because he was jealous. As recently seen, Anyder struggled with just a simple plagiarism of my Kamino GCW mission LUA. Likewise, Led was never the community admin of Star Wars Battlefront, only his lame nazitoast jr forum. Just because he paid a bunch of jealous trolls to play in a low tps radarphobic Cloud City server never gave him more power than me over the SWBF Community. I took over as admin in 2009 after Beta retired, and have been leading the SWBF Community ever since [FC] transitioned from 1.0 to 1.2. Even since before MPCgamers died and was corrupted into the extinct fascist disinfo pit seen today, I have been actively storing all the necessary information and resources needed to create a true SWBF Community forum. Knowing it was my duty to preserve as much as possible from being erased by jealous tyrants, I made a copy over the years of everything important. A non-fascist true SWBF modding community has not existed since the shut down of SecretSociety by Psych0fred. SWBFModders is here to pick up the torch where SecretSociety left off -- and there is much to look forward to over the next few years!

I'd like to thank all who support the truth and respect my contributions as the community leader. To hell with the ones who don't and are deluded by their own stupidity/jealousy/mental disorders, they get to miss out on everything that is continually taking SWBF mods and servers to the next level, from 2017 onwards lol

- Phobos, the SWBFSpy Administrator & Star Wars Battlefront Community Leader 2009-2017.

- SWBFModders.com Forum
- TWD Battlefront Mod
- ZeroFront Expansion
- ZeroBuilder Tools